Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you understand how the finances of large international companies, commercial or central banks and state agencies are managed? 95% of all central banks and state agencies in the world use the Wallstreet Suite software. There are only two certified Wallstreet Suite system partners in the world which are implementing it and our company is one of them. We are also the only company in Central and Eastern Europe, so there is no shortage of interesting work when you are part of our team.
Join us as a Python developer.
What you can expect:
• Python – you are expected to prove yourself familiar in python, be it version 2 or 3
• SQL – sometimes, you will have to store and retrieve data in one of major relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase)
• Git – you will work with branches, review merge requests, implement and review unit tests, continuous integration tasks
• Front-End technologies – while some of the tools are on server-side only; some of your work will involve interfacing with a human user, so you will not be surprised by JSON, REST, HTML, JS, VUE, Bootstrap or other web technologies or even wx or similar fat-client technologies.
• Java – not all of the tools are python-based; sometimes you will need to utilize some of the java-based frameworks and libraries to get the job done
• Windows, Linux, Solaris – these are the platforms our tools are deployed to
• Fast development cycle – sometimes it takes less than a day to bring your code from back-log to real life by our onsite business consultants
• Learn to work with a major treasury management system – you will gradually learn your way around the instruments of the financial world working with our experienced business analysts and clients world-wide
As a programmer you will, independently or as a part of small team, analyze, design and implement small, intermediate and larger tools, modules, systems for our clients in the financial segment.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
from 1700€, depending on experience.
Employee perks, benefits
• Flexible working hours with possible home working
• Possibility of accumulating break times and using this for other activities
• 5 extra holiday days in addition to statutory entitlement
• Snacks at the workplace including fresh fruit
• Corporate events
• Continuous professional development
• Mentoring by senior and highly qualified professionals within the company
• Long- and short-term placements on international projects
• Family atmosphere of small business firm
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Python – advanced
• Git – advanced
• SQL – intermediate
• Java – intermediate
• HTML, CSS – basic
• Home-office or other location possible – in part or in full – after the initial training period
Tel.: +421 2 32 151 101
Send your CV